Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of our Modular™ construction systems ?
- Quick delivery: you can quickly relocate or extend your existing premises.
- You don’t loose your building investment as you can re-install the modules at another location.
- High-quality: our modules are built in accordance to European standards and are quality-controled by European engineers.
- Environment friendly modules with low operating costs.
- Built in Myanmar – you support the local economy.
Do you offer leasing or rental services ?
We can study your rental project depending on timing, size and design.
What is the standard module size ?
We manufacture 8’x20’ (2,4x6m) modules with a 7.5′ (2,3m) ceiling height and 8’x40’ (2,4x12m) modules with a 7.8′ (2.6m) ceiling height.
Is the lifespan of Modular™ products identical to standard construction ?
Yes, it is.
Can I install modules at my site ?
If trucks can reach your place, yes. We will assist you if you have any doubt.
Do I need foundation work ?
Foundation blocks are mandatory when assembling multiple modules. Single modules only have to be raised enough from the ground (1′ – 30cm) to allow for proper ventilation.
Do I need a construction permit ?
It really depends on your location and usage. For temporary usage you should inform the local authorities about your project. For permanent setups a construction permit is probably needed.
What is the maximum number of storeys of a Modular™ project ?
Modular projects up to 4 storeys don’t require any additional supporting steel structure.